- March 1, 2017: The 3rd Annual Sierra Nevada Watershed Improvement Program Summit, Interest on a Past-Due Bill: Funding Watershed Restoration and Forest Health, will be held in Sacramento, CA from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. RSVP here.
- Public Comment: California’s Draft Forest Carbon Plan
- L.A. Times: What all those dead trees mean for the Sierra Nevada – January 28, 2017
- California Headwaters Partnership Final Report NOW AVAILABLE!
- $10 million invested in support of the Sierra Nevada Watershed Improvement Program
- New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California – November 18, 2016
- Southern Sierra Conservation Cooperative to Reconvene
- California Law Recognizes Meadows and Forests as Water Infrastructure